Nosara is a quaint trendy beach town with gravel roads, healthy restaurants, and some of the best wave breaks at Playa Guiones. The Bodhi Tree Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica caters to those looking for relaxation but with modern touches from an open-air lobby to zen-like rooms. Healthy food choices at the restaurant & juice bar make Bodhi the perfect quality yoga retreat in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica is a popular travel destination known for its friendly people and having 5% of our world’s existing biodiversity in a small country of just under 20,000 square miles. But don’t let its size fool you; Costa Rica’s rolling mountains, lush jungles, and pristine beaches are the perfect setting for relaxing & rejuvenating at a yoga retreat.
What’s Included In The Yoga Retreat In Costa Rica
- 7 nights accommodation at Bodhi Tree Resort
- Daily yoga with qualified instructors
- 3 meals per day (alcohol not included)
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, meditation cushions are supplied by Bodhi Tree.
Tree Top – King – rooms 1 person – $2940 USD/per person or a couple $2090 USD per person (2 rooms available)
Tree Top – Queen – rooms 1 person –$2600USD/per person ( 2 rooms available)
Queen Bungalow – 2 people $2595USD each , 3 people $2162USD each) (2 rooms available)
Jungle Room – rooms 2 people – $2,400 USD/per person (2 rooms available)
Dorm – rooms 3 people – $2,200 USD/per person (2 rooms available)
Early Birds Registration Discounts
Registration by April 1, 2020, and receive $100 off.
Past guests of the retreat will receive $150 USD off their registration.
- When booking international flights, Liberia airport is the closest with a 2 1/2 hour drive to Nosara.
- For airport transportation in Costa Rica, see below for prices. Transportation can be arranged through Laurie or Bodhi Tree.
- For transfers of 1-4 people $150 USD one way
- For 5 or more people $40 USD per person one way
- 13% Costa Rica tax is not included in transfers.
View optional tours at Bodhi Tree here.
Payment schedule for yoga retreat
Deposit of $750 USD per person due at time of booking.
2nd payment of 20% due by September 2, 2020
3rd payment of 20% due by November 2, 2020
Final payment of 50% due by December 16, 2020
Payments are 100% non-refundable. For Canadian residents payments can be made by etransfers Monday-Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm or credit card which incurs a 3.45% fee per transaction. For US residents payments can only be made by credit card which incurs a 3.45% fee per transaction.
To book your reservation please contact: Laurie Johnson
Phone: (289) 812-2112