Join Carrie Sharpe, AIR® studio owner and AIR® Master Trainer, for an unforgettable adventure in paradise. This week-long retreat and optional Aerial Yoga Teacher Training will include daily aerial classes, meditation, workshops, and excursions with plenty of relaxation and pool time in between. Stay in a luxurious sanctuary nestled in the lush Costa Rican jungle and just minutes away from pristine beaches. If you’re looking to unplug, reset, and deepen your aerial practice, then this retreat is for you! Contact [email protected] for more information today.
Pricing and details
• 7 Nights, 8 days accommodation (see additional info pricing below)
• Airport transportation to from Liberia Airport in Costa Rica (April 1 and April 8)
• 3 Freshly prepared healthy meals each day
• At least 1 daily meditation / aerial fitness / aerial yoga class (no aerial experience necessary)
• Additional workshop, beach workout & informal photo shoot throughout the week
• Access to hotel facilities (pools, studios, deck, etc)
Items Not Included:
• Flights or alcohol
• Other activities available in and around Bodhi Tree including surf lessons, ATV rentals, Turtles Ostinal at Ostinal Wildlife Refuge, SIBU Wildlife Sanctuary Visit,Canopy Zip Lining Tour, Waterfall & Adventure Hike, Dolphin Watching Cruise, Sport Fishing & Horseback Riding.
• Up to 10 daily additional aerial yoga, mat-yoga, wellness workshops, pilates + spin classes at Bodhi Tree starting at $10 / class
Treetop Room – Single Occupancy $2,650 // Double Occupancy $3,650. Includes 1 Queen bed, luxurious bathroom, air conditioning, wifi and a shared balcony with a jungle view. Accommodates up to 2 guests (1 Queen bed available).
• Bodhi King Villa: Double Occupancy $4,850. Includes one king bed, luxurious bathroom, air conditioning, wifi and a terrace. Accommodates up to 2 guests.
RYT-200AIR® Aerial Yoga Master TrainerAIR® Aerial Fitness Master TrainerAIR® Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Master TrainerAIR® Aerial Fitness Teacher Training Master TrainerFormer AFAA Group Fitness Instructor 12
AIR® Aerial Fitness – Aerial Yoga & Wellness Retreat at Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort will be led by Carrie Sharpe, AIR® Aerial Fitness – New Providence, NJ, Owner & Trainer. Carrie is the 9th US AIR® Owner, the first in the Northeast of 10 nationwide; and brings over a decade of experience teaching vinyasa power style hot yoga and various strength & cardio-based group fitness formats. AIR® Aerial Fitness, headquartered in Chicago, IL is known as the Nation’s leading Aerial Fitness Training Method and there is absolutely no better full-body workout or way to build a strong core. In leading this long-awaited aerial yoga and wellness retreat at Bodhi Tree, Carrie will mix meditative elements into aerial sweat classes; add soul & creativity into boot camp-style beach workouts and fuse foundational yoga with AIR®’s signature anti-gravity defying hammocks into aerial flows for practitioners of all levels.