Wellness Retreat leader, Body Movement Educator and Yamuna Body Rolling Teacher Educator Teri Smith will be your body sustainability warrior for a week in the beautiful setting of Nosara, Costa Rica. With the jungle as our back drop it will provide us with a wonderful playground to work our body, relax our mind and challenge our spirit. Teri will guide you through a journey of exploring your body so that it functions better and works to its fullest potential. She is dedicated to bringing you a challenging yet intelligent experience in each class where you will explore, be curious while you become more aware of your imbalances and learn how to fix them through the disciplines of TRX, Antigravity Hammocks, Yamuna Body Rolling, Pilates, Yoga, Breath and Meditation.
NCLUDED IN PRICE:
7 Nights Accommodations
3 meals a day, options to take 2-4 daily classes with a variety option in formats ranging from Yamuna, Pilates, Yoga, TRX, Antigravity hammock & Meditation classes led by Teri
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES ON SITE:
Pool, smoothie bar, cycling studio, full apparatuses pilates studio, weight room and spa services
OPTIONAL TOURS AND ACTIVITIES ON LOCATION:
Surfing Lessons, Stand up Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Bird Watching, Water Fall Hiking, Horseback Riding, Zip Lining, ATV Tours, Turtle Refuge, Nosara Wildlife Refuge, Biking, Shopping. Food: Bodhi Tree offers an array of food with a buffet of veggies and salads; organic chicken, fish and vegan options. Organic wine and artisanal beer are available for purchase with your dinner.
– Triple Occupancy Dorm $1,700 a person (3 twin beds rooms with shared bath)
– Bodhi Casitas Double Occupancy $4,200 for 2 people (2 queen beds/bedrooms 1 bath)
– Bodhi Casistas Triple Occupancy $5, 300 for 3 people (2 queen beds/ bedrooms 1 bath)
– King Bungalow Double Occupancy $4,200 for 2 (1 king bed) *$500 non refundable deposit required to book spot Transportation Not included: We recommend you fly into Liberia (LIR) which is the closest airport.
– From Liberia we have 2 options for transportation to the resort: booking a puddle jumper flight or a shuttle. The retreat, however we can assist you in the arrangement of the transportation from almost anywhere in Costa Rica, we just need your exact flight information or exact place and time of your pick up. Good to Know: Puddle jumper flights are safe, intimate and wonderful but can book quickly. They are done through https://flysansa.com/