Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort is located in the town of Nosara, which is located in the beautiful province of Guanacaste in the Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica. Nicoya is considered one of the Blue Zones areas where cultures have evolved to prolong the longevity of human life. The life expectancy of Nicoya residents easily surpass 100 years of age with a population far older than the rest of the country.
What is included in your retreat:
- 7-night stay in a room of your choice.
- 1 to 2 daily yoga classes in one of several open-air shalas.
- 3 delicious and healthy meals per day.
- Optional Workshops: Meditation/Yin, Chakra, Inversion/Advanced Pose
- 13% Costa Rican tax
- All rooms are have really comfortable beds, free wifi, and air-conditioning.
Free-time Activities and Optional Adventures:
- Zip-line above the jungle.
- Paddleboard through the mangroves on a guided tour.
- Swim in the amazing salt water infinity pool.
- Go Horseback riding at Sunset.
- Take Surf lessons.
- Grab a fresh drink a the resorts Juice Bar.
- Rent an ATV or take a guided tour.
- Take a short walk down to the beautiful, soft-sand beach Guiones. There’s also a free shuttle available to and from the beach.
- Enjoy yourself at the resorts Spa.
- Shop and visit the fabulous boutiques and restaurants that are walking distance from the resort.
- Take a spin or Pilates class at the resort.
What is not included:
- Airport transportation to/from the resort. We can help with this! It is $40 a person for a group of over 5 each way.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Juice Bar purchases
- Additional expeditions or classes
*ALL PRICES ARE PER-PERSON. *13% tax is already included in the prices below
- Triple shared room (3 beds, 3-person occupancy): $1,799
- Double Queen (1 queen bed, 2-person occupancy): $2,099
- Single Queen (1 queen bed, 1-person occupancy): $2,399
Space is Limited! Put Down your $500 deposit today!
Paid in full by March 1st, 2020
*$100 off when you put down your deposit by February 1st
*$100 off when you register w/ a friend
(Deposit is non-refundable)