A tropical getaway retreat designed for reconnecting with nature and your practice. Join Deanna Di Carlo (DEDICA) for a week of flowing and sweating in the jungle at the world-renowned BodhiTree Yoga Resort in Nosara, Costa Rica. Between classes, we’ll have time for optional jungle, ocean, spiritual, and wellness experiences or simply relax, and enjoy the on-site amenities.
The ideal retreat for diving deep into nature and exploring the pristine and remote jungles of Costa Rica’s pacific coast. Experience the grounding power of movement while enveloped in natural wonders and beautiful beaches.
The jungle awaits…
Pricing and details
INCLUDED IN YOUR BOOKING:
– Daily movement sessions led by Deanna Di Carlo & guest teachers
– Unique group wellness experiences (announced a month prior)
– 7 night (ALL- INCLUSIVE) stay at BodhiTree Resort for 1 occupant
– 3 meals per day (with organic and vegan options)
– Retreat Dates: April 29 – May 6 (Saturday to Saturday)
– Flights and transportation to/from the resort are NOT INCLUDED.
We highly encourage all attendees to fly into San Jose (SJO) or Liberia airport (LIR) and book regional transportation to the resort through the concierge service: frontdesk@bodhitreeyogaresort.
Deanna (or Dea) is a yoga/fitness teacher, and former dancer with over a decade of live and online teaching experience.
She teaches with a deep passion for form, alignment, and a hunger for new limits.
Here traditional values are upheld in her vinyasa practice but also loves to spice it up with her unique BODEA conditioning classes.