Come Nourish Your Soul – We invite you to get to know yourself. To inspire yourself. To BE YOU.
It’s so simple, and yet so challenging. We all get stuck on the treadmill of life. There is so little time for self-care. This retreat is about NOURISHING YOUR SOUL.
Join Lindsey, as she leads you on a soulful yoga adventure. We will travel to Costa Rica to the Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort. Majestically positioned and elegantly designed. This modern yet peaceful sanctuary will provide you with the LUXE yoga emersion you’ve been dreaming of. Within the jungles and beaches of Costa Rica we will explore ourselves, connecting back to our heart center, quieting the world around us to allow our purist voice ring true.
Your retreat journey will focus on you; classes will be an in-depth journey through your body, mind and soul. Lindsey will teach her signature enlightening and engaging style of yoga, manifesting mindfulness through asana, pranayama and meditation. Throughout this philosophy and practice of yoga you will receive guidance on how to implement mindfulness and wellness into your daily life.
Pricing and details
– 7 nights 7 days stay from Saturday to Saturday
– Enjoy three delicious meals a day enhanced by fresh, local ingredients with traditional flavors. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
– Daily Morning Yoga and Meditation Practices
– Afternoon or early evening restorative and yin yoga practices
– A few evening deeply restorative Yoga Nidra practices
– Plus a 60 minute private yoga session with Lindsey, completely focused around your needs and goals.
– Access to bikes on property to go explore
– Airfare – The closest international airport is Liberia
– Transportation to and from the airport. We will work to arrange this for you organizing transportation based on arrivals and departures.
– Spa treatments
– All excursions are optional. We will be offering the following two group excursions:
-Wildlife Adventure Hike
-Stand up paddle board or Kayak from Jungle Rivers to the Ocean
Space is limited and these rooms will sell out fast:
Lindsey was first introduced to yoga through a back injury as a teenager. In 2012 she completed a stay at an Ashram in India, which ignited her passion for yoga. Lindsey came back to the States to complete her 200 hour teacher training as well as her 85 hour prenatal teacher training in Chicago, IL. Since her initial study of yoga Lindsey has continued to grow and learn through trainings and further study. She has honed her focus into alignment based vinyasa, studying the effects and benefits of restorative and yin yoga. Honoring the power of meditation and breath work. Working with expecting mothers and postnatal mothers through yoga and meditation. And most importantly working to inspire others through the power of yoga. Lindsey likes to create classes that challenge students to use their bodies, breath and minds to strengthen, focus and ground themselves in the present moment.