Join me at the stunning BodhiTree Yoga Resort in Nosara, Costa Rica for my yoga and movement teacher training. Whether looking to level up your practice or starting your teaching journey, this 200HR YTT is designed to challenge and transform while deepening your understanding of yoga philosophy and the fundamental understanding of how to teach an asana practice or class.
I’m teaming up with my long-time friend, Jesse Barlow. Jesse is a deep well of information and an incredible yoga instructor with a deep passion for the history and philosophy of the practice. His specialties of Hatha, Yin, meditation, and Thai massage, perfectly compliment my fiery power style. I am honored for him to stand beside me for this very special and unique training.
– 2 renowned yoga teachers
– Curriculum developed by Dea & Jesse
– 5 STAR yoga & wellness resort
– Environmentally conscious design
– Healthy, locally sourced culinary options
– Walking distance to Nosara’s beaches
– Balinese style rooms nestled in the jungle
BodhiTree Yoga Resort is a world-renowned yoga and wellness resort located within walking distance of the beach in Nosara, Costa Rica. Balinese-inspired grounds and accommodations redefine comfort and luxury, allowing you to focus on your self-improvement journey while enjoying a sanctuary unlike any other in Costa Rica.
INCLUDED IN YOUR BOOKING:
– 200hr YTT led by Deanna Di Carlo & Jesse Barlow
– Group wellness experiences (announced prior to retreat)
– 14 night (ALL- INCLUSIVE) stay at BodhiTree Resort
– 3 meals per day (with organic and vegan options)
– Retreat Dates: May 6 – May 20 (2 weeks, Saturday to Saturday)
– Flights and transportation to/from the resort are NOT INCLUDED.}
We highly encourage all attendees to fly into the Liberia airport (LIR) and book transportation to the resort a minimum of 3 weeks prior by emailing the concierge: frontdesk@bodhitreeyogaresort.
Deanna (or Dea) is a yoga/fitness teacher, and former dancer with over a decade of live and online teaching experience.
She teaches with a deep passion for form, alignment, and a hunger for new limits.
Here traditional values are upheld in her vinyasa practice but also loves to spice it up with her unique BODEA conditioning classes.