The Joy Of Movement
Taught by Alexis Sweeney and Kristina Welch
This retreat offers a beautiful blend of yin & yang energy. Join Alexis Sweeney and Kristina
Welch for 5 nights and 6 days of mind-body movement practices taught in the healing oasis
of Nosara, Costa Rica. Compliment your movement practice by diving deeper into
self-discovery with restorative sound baths, breathwork, and guided meditation. Immersed
in nature’s sanctuary, this retreat will renew, recharge, and rejuvenate our bodies, hearts,
and minds. Together we will celebrate the healing gift of movement.
● 5 nights of Jungle Side Luxury Accommodation
● Daily breakfast, lunch, & dinner
● 2x Daily movement classes (Yoga, Pilates, Barre)
● Daily Meditation
● Guided Sound Healing & Breathwork
● Yoga mats & blocks
● Waterfall Excursion
● Airport pickup & drop off to and from the retreat center
For pricing & Itinerary view the full retreat at
For additional questions email [email protected]
Originally from Huntington Beach, California now living in New York City Alexis Sweeney is the creator and founder of the Silhouette by Alexis platform. Her unique, pilates-based style fuses together athleticism, recovery, gentle cardio, and strength all into one Signature workout that leaves individuals feeling the best in their bodies. Alexis has a loyal community based out of NYC, but her outreach doesn’t stop there as the Silhouette by Alexis APP is now being streamed all over the world! Her brand has been featured in The Today Show, VeryWell Fit, and The Daily Front Row, to name a few.
Kristina is a Sound Ceremony Facilitator, Yoga Instructor, Breathwork Guide,
and Usi Reiki Practitioner dedicated to spreading the love of holistic wellness and
meditation to the world.
A forever student Kristina’s certifications include:
– 200 Hour YTT with Shivakali under master teachers, Serge Bandura and Gloria Baraquio.
– Advanced 6 day Ashtanga workshop with Laruga Glaser
– 1 Year Mentorship in Traditional Sound Healing Methods under Emily Davenport of
– 75 Hour in-depth Sound Ceremony Training with expert teachers Jaya and Saraswatī of
Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
– 50 Hour Buddhist Philosophy, with Internationally renowned Dharma teacher of teachers, Kali Basman