Have fun in the surya sun! Step away from the helm of overwhelm, stretch away stress and prioritize rest. Join us for a week of asana, meditation and contemplation practices at a green resort with views for days in Nosara, Costa Rica (aka: Paradise).
Retreat includes the following:
– 3.5 hours per day of practice
– 1 evening kirtan with Bronwin & Alexis
– 3 healthy, delicious, organic meals per day for entire stay
– Luxury accommodations at the Bodhi Tree Resort for 7 nights/8 days
– 3 free additional Pilates, yoga or cycle classes at the resort
– Unlimited access to the salt-water infinity pool
– Not included: 13% costa rican tax, airfare, transportation to/from airport and juice bar purchases.
Free time options:
– Great surf for beginners and novices alike
– Rest or play at the beach
– Relax at the saltwater pool
– Enjoy the spa at Bodhi Tree Resort
– Zip-line/canopy tour
– Horseback riding
– ATV tour
– Jungle/waterfall hiking
– Boutique shopping
Total Cost Per Person:
– $2,150/person – Dorm room: three twin beds, shared bath.
– $2,370/person – Jungle queen: two queen beds, private bath.
– $2,620/person – Double queen or king: two queen beds or one king, private bath with a view.
– $2,900/person – Single queen: one queen bed, private bath.
– $3,500/person – Single king: one king bed, private bath, balcony.
*$500 non refundable deposit holds your spot (space very limited). First come first serve for rooms.
Darren Rhodes is the founder of yogahour®. Darren has been the director of YogaOasis studios in Tucson, Arizona since 1999. Darren is featured in the yoga poster, Penchant for Practice. His eBook, The Yoga Resource Practice Manual, includes practice instructions for 360 poses. He holds an E-RYT® 500 instructor certification, and teaches yogahour teacher trainings worldwide. He was named one of Yoga Journal’s “21 Talented Young Teachers Shaping the Future of Yoga.”
Brigette Finley is the Director of Yogahour, the founder of Prenatal Yogahour and holds her E-RYT® 500 with Yoga Alliance. She co-founded Southtown Yoga in St. Louis, MO in 2007. As a householder, she is passionate about incorporating practice into her daily life as a mama. Brigette currently lives in Tucson, AZ with her husband and two children. She teaches trainings locally and nationally. www.brigettefinley.com